In The News
A collection of psychotherapy based articles from around the web.
- Understanding the protective effect of social support on depression symptomatology from a longitudinal network perspective
- Socioeconomic status and severe mental disorders: a bidirectional multivariable Mendelian randomisation study
- Genetically predicted causal associations between periodontitis and psychiatric disorders
- Relationship between self-stigma about alcohol dependence and severity of alcohol drinking and craving
- Comparative analysis of algorithm-guided treatment and predefined duration treatment programmes for depression: exploring cost-effectiveness using routine care data
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Body Art Stigma Mostly a Thing of the Past
- Is that Latte Really Making You More Productive?
- When International Students Struggle with Mental Health
- Helping Your Child When They Have A Video Game Addiction
- Applying for Canadian Residency Continues to Bring Emotional Turmoil
- Abuse in Fine Dining Translates into Real-World Costs for Employees
- When the Expectation is for Parents to Hover