Meet the founders in this short video, discussing their interest in working Relationally and the development of the new Advanced Practitioner Course, which is due to start in October 2022.
Diploma Supervision Certificate in Craniosacral Therapy
Occupational Health Nursing Certificate
UKCP . Sr Accred NCS
- Integrative Relational Therapist – integrating constellations, epigenetics and neuroscience.
- Doctoral student at Metanoia Institute.
- Higher Education Counselling Course Leader
- Worked in the NHS and business sector.
- Previously established and co-ordinated counselling agencies.
- Trained Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Shiatsu Practitioners and Craniosacral Therapists
- Has been in private practice for 24 years
- Believes humour and humility are essential components for both life and therapy
RGN RMN MSc Counselling Diploma in Psychotherapy Supervision
- Integrative relational therapist – integrating relational, existential and systems approaches across many differing professions
- Previously, 20 years’ experience as a psychiatric nurse, tutor, supervisor and manager in the NHS
- Lecturer and external examiner at various Universities and Colleges in the UK
- Co-founder of Severn Talking Therapy as a vehicle to run an annual Supervision Conference UK, an Advanced Diploma in Relational Supervision course
- 20 years in private practice
Integrative relational therapist – integrating humanistic and creative approaches, Non-violent communication
- Previously 21 years working within Human resources, 13 years as a consultant supporting organisations. 11 years working sessionally for parenting charity, coaching and running workshops for parents.
- 29 years of facilitation and training, working across Private, Public and voluntary sectors
- Integrative Relational Counsellor- Integrating Trauma Informed, Humanistic Relational approaches.
- Over 10 years experience supporting people experiencing homelessness, mental health and addiction. I also work with people who have endured rape, sexual abuse and domestic violence. I have been Employed in the NHS, third sector charity settings and private organisations.
- I have a busy private practice in central Bristol, online where I offer counselling and supervision.