Diploma Supervision Certificate in Craniosacral Therapy
Occupational Health Nursing Certificate
UKCP . Sr Accred NCS
- Integrative Relational Therapist – integrating constellations, epigenetics and neuroscience.
- Doctoral student at Metanoia Institute.
- Higher Education Counselling Course Leader
- Worked in the NHS and business sector.
- Previously established and co-ordinated counselling agencies.
- Trained Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Shiatsu Practitioners and Craniosacral Therapists
- Has been in private practice for 24 years
- Believes humour and humility are essential components for both life and therapy
Counselling Diploma in Psychotherapy Supervision
- Integrative relational therapist – integrating relational, existential and systems approaches across many differing professions
- Previously, 20 years’ experience as a psychiatric nurse, tutor, supervisor and manager in the NHS
- Lecturer and external examiner at various Universities and Colleges in the UK
- Co-founder of Severn Talking Therapy as a vehicle to run an annual Supervision Conference UK, an Advanced Diploma in Relational Supervision course
- 20 years in private practice
Integrative relational therapist – integrating humanistic and creative approaches, Non-violent communication
- Previously 21 years working within Human resources, 13 years as a consultant supporting organisations. 11 years working sessionally for parenting charity, coaching and running workshops for parents.
- 29 years of facilitation and training, working across Private, Public and voluntary sectors
- Administrator and PA.
- Currently training towards an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy, building on the Counselling Skills and Studies Certificates already achieved. Working as a Voluntary Counsellor with Footsteps Counselling and Care in Gloucester.
- Previously team secretary, youth worker and ante-natal teacher, in various settings such as industry, the voluntary sector, private enterprise and the NHS.
- Integrative Relational Counsellor- Integrating Trauma Informed, Humanistic Relational approaches.
- Over 10 years experience supporting people experiencing homelessness, mental health and addiction. I also work with people who have endured rape, sexual abuse and domestic violence. I have been Employed in the NHS, third sector charity settings and private organisations.
- I have a busy private practice in central Bristol, online where I offer counselling and supervision.